Overnight House Sitting ServiceAre you going out of town?
About Overnight House Sitting in Dallas
Did you know that Furbabies offers overnight house sitting? Our pet sitters will stay overnight and observe your routine for your pet. In addition, we provide daily updates with a photo of your pet along and run any pet errands. All overnight house sitting services are offered on a first come, first serve basis every day of the year. Please note: if you are leaving for more than one night, it is advisable to book a midday visit to make sure your pet gets enough exercise.
What does an overnight visit look like?
A Furbabies pet sitter will stay at your home from 8pm until 8am the following day. Your pet sitter will observe your daily routine with your pet and will do their best to replicate that routine while you are gone. Furbabies pet sitters realize that their main responsibilities include feeding your animal, exercising your pet, cleaning your pet’s refuse, providing play opportunities, responding to any medical conditions, and looking after your animal.
Additional services we offer for overnight house sitting include switching lights on and off, opening and closing blinds, watering plants, and retrieving mail. We don’t want you to be worried about your furry friend while you’re away. Hire a Furbabies pet sitter today! We realize that no two home owners or pet sitters are alike. Do you have special concerns? Does your pet have separation anxiety? We would love to discuss your concerns with you and fabricate a custom overnight house sitting and pet care package to fit your needs.
Potty break visits are also available for clients who simply need their dog taken outside to do their business. This is a great service for older dogs and dogs that have recently undergone surgery and is not considered a visit with exercise. Don’t worry, your pet’s potty break visits still include plenty of affection and petting! For this service, you must have a fenced in backyard.
Every Furbabies pet sitters Dallas employee is bonded and insured to make sure our clients, their pets, and their homes are at no risk. This means that in case of an accident or emergency, you as a client are 100% covered.
Why pay for overnight pet and house sitting?
- Security. House sitting can offset burglaries.
- House sitting is cost effective in comparison to kenneling.
- To keep your pet happy and your home clean.
- To give you peace of mind. You can go on vacation or on a business trip and not worry about your home or furry friend. We’re like a friendly round the clock security guard and pet sitter in one!
- Property maintenance
- To get daily updates about your pet and pictures of your pet. Your Furbabies pet sitter will communicate with you on a daily basis.
- Your pet receives the undivided attention of one of our Furbabies professional pet sitters.
- Your pet will be stress free. Kennels and boarding companies are stressful for all pets and can also increase the likelihood of your pet contracting illnesses. Keep your pet disease and stress free with Furbabies!
- Your pet will receive the medical attention and supervision he/she needs. We make sure your pet receives the best possible care while you are away.
- Your pet will receive their normal and consistent routine with love and affection from a Furbabies pet sitter.
Our rates are customized for each individual family. It’s our goal to make sure your furbabies have the best experience possible, so we customize a routine to fit each family’s schedule and budget! Contact us today for a free quote!